Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moveable Key

Hi, again.
    Is it possible to accomplish moveable key source? I do mean that whilst ME is on-air is that possible one ofe the selected key source to become full screen?
    Thanks.

You mean like sliding boxes?

Comment

Hmm.
      For example , I have set up 2 Box Effect with the help of Key 1 and Key 2 as well as Background. My Key 1 source which had been selected CAM 1 inside on it. i would like to chose KEY 1 in such a way that it should slowly moves to become full screen whilst ME is on-air.

Comment

Yes you would use the effects dissolve function of the Memory system. Make one memory with the two boxes on screen. Then a second memory with key two sliding off air (key 2 is always over key 1) and set Key 1 to full screen. Use effects dissolve mode. The memory your recalling will specify the rate at which it moves -- So the first memory would have the rate in it that you want the boxes to fly back at while the the second memory would have the rate that the boxes will fly forward at. that way you could set 2 different rates for them.

Comment

Thanks a lot lesoreilly.
          It is a little bit complicated
          If you could make a video in terms of sliding box, that would be wonderful.
          In time to placing the inquiry I have watched videos on your YouTube video channel whereas I had not find the pertinent one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shamil View Post
            Thanks a lot lesoreilly.
            It is a little bit complicated
            If you could make a video in terms of sliding box, that would be wonderful.
            In time to placing the inquiry I have watched videos on your YouTube video channel whereas I had not find the pertinent one.
            We have one up now about doing Boxes

https://www.rossvideo.com/gallery/two-box-effects/

Comment

Working...
            X